ABOUT AUBERT & DUVAL
- Aubert & Duval, an ERAMET group subsidiary, is a specialist in upscale metallurgy, and a world leader in special steels, alloys, super alloys, titanium and aluminum. In 2011, Aubert & Duval posted a turnover of €690 million.
For more details visit http://www.aubertduval.com/
ABOUT UST-KAMENOGORSK TITANIUM AND MAGNESIUM PLANT (UKTMP)
- UKTMP can be called by right the proud of the mining and metallurgy sector of independent Kazakhstan. It is a fully integrated company from ilmenite to sponge and ingot, producing 14% of the wolrd titanium sponge supply. UKTMP has a titanium ore slagging plant at its premises at Ust-Kamenogorsk.
- ERAMET is a leading global producer of :
- − alloying metals, particularly manganese and nickel, used to improve the properties of steel;
- − high-performance special steels and alloys used in industries such as aerospace, power generation and tooling.
- ERAMET is developing in new metals with high growth potential such as lithium and in recycling. The Group employs approximately 15,000 people in 20 countries. ERAMET is part of Euronext Paris Compartment A and is listed on the MSCI index.
For more details visit http://www.eramet.com/